Thursday, September 15, 2011

HOW TO SAVE $200 OR MORE!

Please don't got stuck like this poor guy!
    Yesterday I got a call from an incredibly frustrated (and now $200 poorer) d.i.y'er whose ATV would not start. "won't even crank over!" He told me. "I've replaced the starter and the solenoid. Still nothing!"
     He said he was embarrassed to call, but was out of options. I ran him through a couple of quick tests over the phone and reminded him that we, or any auto part store for that matter, would have tested the starter for free.
One .35 cent fuse later...It was running great.
Please, don't ever hesitate to call or email me with your problems. 
I'm no rocket doctor, I've just been repairing outdoor power equipment for over 2 decades.
It is definitely a joy to help you!    Just Visit www.midstatemower.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment